Experienced Corporate Recruiter
- Posted: over a month ago
Corporate Recruiter needed for large growing organization. You'll have work from home flexibility and get to work with one of the best TA teams!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening, face to face interviews, selection, compensation negotiations, reference checks and on-boarding activities at all levels.
- Develops creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling, and internet based sourcing. The majority of this will focus on technology based searches.
- Meets with management to understand their staffing needs, business issues and job requirements.
- Perform industry research to develop target lists of companies and identify potential networking prospects.
- Facilitates the development of first round interview questions and conduct interviews.
- Act as a liaison with Preferred Vendors and their candidates for appropriate positions.
- Markets career opportunities and aggressively manage requisitions to meet target service level agreements.
- Adheres to assigned performance metrics.
- Initiates, develops, and maintains relationships with hiring managers.
- Cultivates external relationships with networking and internal relationships with key functional stakeholders.
- Is responsible for leading select talent acquisition process improvement projects.
- Is responsible for tracking and reporting individual recruiting metrics.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Is responsible for taking on new initiatives as they develop. (e.g. international recruiting, college/university recruiting).
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Possesses excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Disciplined self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Is results driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and constantly prioritize and reprioritize
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and talent markets in developing recruitment strategies, programs and tools in support of business objectives.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong relationships with all levels of staff
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Has strong knowledge of Human Resource policy and procedures, as well as employment laws.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or in an equivalent business related degree. (Masters degree preferred)
- Two years of experience conducting full life cycle recruiting with successful track record.
- Two years of experience conducting full life cycle recruiting at the entry level to executive level.
- Three to five years of corporate recruiting experience; executive search and/or agency experience is a plus.
- Experience working ADP Virtual Edge, UlitPro, Monster, Indeed, CareerBuilder, and LinkedIn is highly desirable.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Aligned Solutions