Commercial Client Account Manager
AlignHR, LLC Wheeling, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing Wheeling area insurance agency seeks one or two full-time Commercial Client Account Manager who are client centered, professional, committed, and self-motivated.
Previous experience as an insurance account manager is preferred. A home state (WV or OH) insurance license is preferred but not required. However, a candidate must obtain an appropriate insurance license within 12 months of employment.
Primary responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily account management of assigned client’s accounts.
- Process incoming mail and email requests.
- Review applications, endorsements and policies.
- Issue certificates of insurance and/or evidence of insurance.
- Maintain and update files in the account management system.
- Assist client with claims process.
- Knowledge of insurance rating and underwriting procedures is preferred
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) is required
- Advanced proficiency with technology applications/software, such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Slack, and industry specific software.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Support agents with new business proposals and new opportunities.
- Other related duties as assigned or directed.
Salary is commensurate with experience level. Full-time employees are eligible for all applicable benefits including health insurance, a retirement plan, paid time off, etc.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and at least two work related references by no later than September 23, 2021.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at AlignHR, LLC