We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team! You will be a member of an operations pod responsible for implementing back office operations for an innovative surgical practice.
This position is one of a few we are seeking to fill in an effort to establish and efficiently operate our Southern California office. Our culture is critically important. Our objective in hiring for this, and any position at Align Surgical Associates, is to target candidates who prioritize their workflows around serving the needs of the practice, not just doing tasks. Candidates must be driven, have a desire to grow professionally, take direction and correction well, and work well within a business that requires team members to be open and flexible to the needs of the practice in a given moment.
- Secure authorizations for patient consults and procedures
- Coordination with facilities
- Coordination with patients
- Coordination with insurance companies
- Process improvements
- Lead generation
- Previous experience in healthcare is preferred, but not required
- Self Motivated
- Objective Oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills