- Posted: over a month ago
Align Recovery Centers is a (part time) start-up residential substance abuse program seeking a qualified Medical Director to impact the lives of our residents and Align's corporate culture!
Responsibilities will include:
- Regularly meets with the clinical director, therapists, psychiatrist and other decision makers and provides input needed to achieve medical care goals.
- Participates in the development and periodic evaluation of policies and procedures and reviews the policies and procedures manual annually.
- Monitors the activities of the clinical staff and ensures that the quality and appropriateness of services meets community standards.
- Assures that the medical records systems meet the needs of patients.
- Assures adequate documentation of health care.
- Regularly reviews admitted patients and discharge of patients.
- Promotes his or her professional development through self-directed and continuing education.
- Serves as a resource for information about addiction medicine and shares educational resources with other staff members.
- Monitors community trends in addiction medicine.
- Provides oversight to clinical staff to help maintain and continuously improve the quality of care and periodically analyze processes and results to monitor the success.
- Consultant regarding difficult/controversial individual cases or situations.
Education, Training, Work Experience and other Required Qualifications: Licensed to practice medicine in the State of California and board certified in addiction medicine. Graduation from the Medical School of a regionally accredited college.
Align is a start-up and the position can be as little as part-time at first, but one could grow into more as our program grows.
Align Recovery Centers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?