Customer Care Representative - Canada Virtual (Work from Home)
We are now hiring ambitious, motivated Customer Service Professionals to work virtual (work from home). This role requires that qualified candidates must reside in Canada.
At Alight, we believe a company's success starts with its people. It's why we're so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team's expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
We Offer You
Acompetitivetotal rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with agrowingworldwide organization:
- A full Benefits Package, starting on your first day of employment
- Flex credits for extended health. Life, Disability Insurance and more.
- A retirement plan that includes a corporate match.
- Three weeks (15 days) of paid vacation and ten paid holidays per calendar year, plus personal and sick time.
- Career Development & Growth: We provide ongoing training, coaching and development. We reward continuous improvement and encourage you to own your own development. Take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to learn more about multiple areas of Human Resources!
As a Customer Care Representative, a typical day mayinclude the following:
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls from our clients' employees to answer questions, provide education, and solve complex HR and financial issues related to their health care benefits, retirement savings and retirement plans, leaves of absence, payroll, etc.
- Processing transactions such as health enrollments, tax and direct deposit updates, retirement withdrawals or contributions, and retirement elections. This may include additional research and ongoing casework.
- Leveraging your computer navigation skills to toggle between multiple screens and systems to provide answers and support. This may include assisting the caller in navigating the system as well.
- Creating and updating files in our database and communicating with third parties to research and assist the customer with updates or inquiries.
- At least 4 years of customer service experience, or a combination of education and experience:
- High School diploma and 4 years of customer service experience, OR
- College Diploma and 2 years or customer service experience, OR
- Bachelor's Degree
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the passion to provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and dependable in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to receive and immediately apply constructive feedback
- Ability to multi-task using several Windows applications at once while assisting a customer on the phone
- Flexibility to work a specified shift and extended hours as necessary
- Bilingual (English)
- Experience in one of these industries is preferred: Health Care, Human Resources Services or Financial Services
- Bachelor's Degree, College Diploma, or a High School diploma plus equivalent years of related industry experience
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we're committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonableaccommodation/modificationby contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Canada) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight SolutionsScotia, CA
BusinessView All Alight Solutions Jobs
Get fresh Customer Care Representative - Canada Virtual (Work from Home) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.