Join a company that makes you excited for Monday mornings!
We’ve been recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. magazine and the Kansas City Business Journal. Free snacks? Ping-pong table? Trips to Kauffman Stadium and weekly happy hours? Check, check and check.
But what really sets us apart is our culture. We seek input from ALL team members and offer a smart work-life balance, including summer hours. We’ll also invest in your continuing education.
The Client Solutions Manager is a key contact for a defined group of clients, and is responsible for nurturing strong client relationships through the successful completion of client projects, as well as aligning internal Alight teams around project objectives and timelines. The ideal candidate will have a passion for both marketing and data and will enjoy partnering with their clients to ensure they receive as much value as possible from Alight Analytics.
- Manages and responds to frequent client requests, emails, support tickets and phone calls
- Proactively communicates with the client to ensure alignment on status of all projects, utilizing a support ticketing system or internal project management tool to keep track project status
- Provides oversight of all projects for assigned clients with a major focus on organization and ownership, as well as working with cross-functional internal teams
- Performs requirement identification, discovery, timeline management and assurance that the project meets client requirements
- Works closely with report development, data development, and web analytics teams for client onboarding and to ensure ongoing data integrity moving forward
- Works with a Client Strategist to ensure the account strategy is being met and any escalation needs are addressed
- BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, computer science, or applicable experience (MBA is a plus!)
- 3-7 years experience in project management, data support, marketing, account management or marketing analytics
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to proactively follow up when necessary
- Methodical, organized, project management and triage skills with the ability to stay calm under tight deadlines or changing client needs, but still achieve the client’s objective
- Ability to troubleshoot abstract problems, and think outside the box to find efficient resolutions
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, offline marketing, etc) and how to measure/analyze performance of those disciplines
- Basic knowledge of data visualization tools, database design, applications and data flows
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing platforms such as DoubleClick, Facebook, Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.
We’re located in the heart of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. Our beautiful office — seriously, check out the photos — is next to KC’s best restaurants, bars and entertainment venues.
Why Should You Apply?
- Medical, dental, life, disability, FSA
- IRA, with 3% company match
- Casual dress code
- Reduced summer hours
- Weekly yoga class and monthly chair massages
- Free coffee, soda, tea, beer and snacks, including fresh fruit