Sales and Marketing Specialist
8-5 Monday through Friday or Part Time, Flexible Hours are Available
The Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing various marketing campaigns for our small business. The goal of this position is to help the sales department increase lead generation and follow up with sales. This individual will work directly with the CEO to create competent sales campaigns for business equipment and IT services. Most of the sales will be over the phone, with some face-to-face appointments and networking necessary. This individual will conducting marketing campaigns, assist salespeople and managers in face-to-face business relationship development, and leverage other marketing tactics, etc... Additionally, the position will involve some customer service support for our business clientele and some relationship-marketing activities. Growth into management is possible.
Responsibilities - Marketing
1. Implement weekly B2B email campaigns.
2. Work on improving Google AdWords and other online advertisements for maximum results on a limited budget.
3. Create new websites for direct sales.
4. Redesign / improve existing websites using proven marketing techniques in coordination with our contracted web designers.
5. Manage contracted telemarketing campaigns for improved targeting and coordination with other marketing campaigns and resources.
6. And much more... Additionally, the position will involve some customer service support for our business clientele and some relationship-marketing activities. Growth into management is possible.
Responsibilities - Sales (training provided)
1. Meet with business clients to discuss and propose business equipment and IT services.
2. Telephone sales - use sales tools and training to close sales over the phone, through email, etc.
3. Provide customer service and lend expertise in business equipment to create sales opportunities.
4. Attend targeted networking events and network online to find sales opportunities and close sales.
- You must be a genuinely friendly person, with a great attitude, and very strong interpersonal skills.
- You must enjoy communicating, with a strong emphasis on listening, getting to know others, and having the ability to develop relationships.
- You must have a strong work ethic with the ability to remain focused on specific marketing tasks and goals.
- Some college is desired but not required for this position.
- Individuals with marketing, customer service, or sales experience are encouraged to apply.
- You must have good working computer skills with Microsoft Office, including Excel. Graphics design is a plus. Web design and web programming languages are NOT desired for this position. Knowledge of Google AdWords and online marketing is desired. This is a communications / marketing position not a technical position.
- You will be working with experienced sales and marketing professionals with a track record of success.
- You will be provided advanced relationship-based sales training on-the-job.
- You will also gain invaluable experience implementing marketing initiatives from start to finish.
Base salary is provided. This is an entry-level position in a friendly, business environment. There is substantial opportunity to reach high income levels quickly and move into full time positions if desired. A flexible schedule within normal business hours is possible with this position.
To Apply for this Position:
Please respond to this job announcement with a brief cover letter and resume along with salary history.