- Posted: over a month ago
AliMed is a leading medical products manufacturer and distributor with a vast portfolio of high-quality offerings designed to improve patient outcomes and experiences spanning hospital to home. We remain committed to serving the needs of both patients and providers in the acute, rehab, and post-acute care communities by continuing to build on our strong foundation of innovation, responsiveness, and exceptional customer service that starts with our team of dedicated and talented employees.
As a part of the healthcare industry for over 50 years, AliMed is proud to continue to be able to make a difference through our people, processes, and products. If you would like to be a part of our community and thrive in an environment where you can create, implement, and drive results, we want to hear from you! We are actively seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join our team located in Dedham, MA.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for:
- Supervising all receiving/shipping/packing/picking and personnel;
- Preparing reports for Operations/Supply Chain management, daily shipment manifests, completing open order reports, generating codes, printing and distributing pick tickets and interfacing with Customer Care Specialists on orders as needed for all companies (AliMed and EquiFit);
- Adding or deleting inventory data to reports where required.
- Ensure accurate and timely picking and shipping of orders.
- Create reports, compare data, make corrections and recommendations in AX.
- Receive, create, sort and print.
- Print pick tickets and code orders and distributing for shipment.
- Reprint, change delivery mode, delete lines, and cancel pick tickets as needed.
- Train and correct operator errors and problem solve daily using the small parcel shipping system.
- Prepare daily shipping volume reports.
- Print and code print tickets in AX and distribute to appropriate pickers ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation.
- Responsible for training and developing staff.
- Measure and report effectiveness of departmental activities for all companies.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by workflow.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safe working practices.
- Continually improve warehouse operations through lean principles.
- Change deliver mode, delete lines, and confirm picks in AX.
- Make inventory adjustments in AX.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- HS diploma, or at least 5 years of warehousing, shipping, and inventory control experience.
- Basic personal computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a periodic basis
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to >10 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at AliMed Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?