- Posted: over a month ago
AliMed is a leading medical products manufacturer and distributor with a vast portfolio of high-quality offerings designed to improve patient outcomes and experiences spanning hospital to home. We remain committed to serving the needs of both patients and providers in the acute, rehab, and post-acute care communities by continuing to build on our strong foundation of innovation, responsiveness, and exceptional customer service that starts with our team of dedicated and talented employees.
As a part of the healthcare industry for over 50 years, AliMed is proud to continue to be able to make a difference through our people, processes, and products. If you would like to be a part of our community and thrive in an environment where you can create, implement, and drive results, we want to hear from you! We are actively seeking a Sourcing Analyst to join our team located in Dedham, MA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Sourcing Analyst will engage with Product Line Managers, Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Quality, Regulatory and Operations to support, communicate and driving a sourcing strategy, that reduced risk, improve cost, shorten lead times and improved supplier relationships. This individual will need to support and identify sourcing best practices as they relate to supplier engagement, conducting RFI/RFP, cost negotiations, Supply Chain initiatives, MRP maintenance and general operational needs.
- Conducts analyses, prepares reports, and provides recommendations related to sourcing activities
- Ability to extract and analyze data from MRP systems (AX experience a Plus)
- Ability to execute Request for Proposal (RFP) and manage an e-Auction process
- Basic understand and ability to conduct product costing evaluations
- Research and evaluate domestic global markets opportunities.
- Manage vendor onboarding ensuring completion of all steps in the process
- Ability to negotiate commercial terms and conditions for supply agreements (Distribution and Manufacturing Agreements)
- Capable of searching and identifying suppliers for new products both domestically and offshore.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Solid knowledge and experience in sourcing and procurement principles
- Strong product development skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in a project management environment working with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable handling multiple concurrent projects
- Strong analytical, negotiation and team building skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency - able to write queries, create forms, reports and documents.
- ERP system knowledge
- Self-starter and team player
BusinessView all jobs at AliMed Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?