Inside Sales Representative
ENTRY-LEVEL CANDIDATES WELCOME TO APPLY.
AliMed is a leading medical products manufacturer and distributor with a vast portfolio of high-quality offerings designed to improve patient outcomes and experiences spanning hospital to home. We remain committed to serving the needs of both patients and providers in the acute, rehab, and post-acute care communities by continuing to build on our strong foundation of innovation, responsiveness, and exceptional customer service that starts with our team of dedicated and talented employees.
As a part of the healthcare industry for over 50 years, AliMed is proud to continue to be able to make a difference through our people, processes, and products. If you would like to be a part of our community and thrive in an environment where you can create, implement, and drive results, we want to hear from you! We are actively seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team located in Dedham, MA.
The Inside Sales Representative role is essential in helping AliMed reach our goals of acquiring new customers and increasing revenue. You will make numerous calls daily, collaborate with channel partners, pique interest, assess potential clients, and finalize sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Partner with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of proven inside sales experience or BA/BS degree equivalent
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Adept at building relationships and problem-solving.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to use common spreadsheets (Excel) is required to analyze business performance.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations using company standards and policies to draw conclusions where no precedent exists and have an aptitude for innovative business relationship development.
- Able to resolve conflict and create winning solutions which balance company, customer and team member needs.
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative standards.
AliMed Inc.Dedham, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.