Customer Care Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
AliMed is a leading medical products manufacturer and distributor with a vast portfolio of high-quality offerings designed to improve patient outcomes and experiences spanning hospital to home. We remain committed to serving the needs of both patients and providers in the acute, rehab, and post-acute care communities by continuing to build on our strong foundation of innovation, responsiveness, and exceptional customer service that starts with our team of dedicated and talented employees.
As a part of the healthcare industry for over 50 years, AliMed is proud to continue to be able to make a difference through our people, processes, and products. If you would like to be a part of our community and thrive in an environment where you can create, implement, and drive results, we want to hear from you! We are actively seeking a Customer Care Representative to join our team.
- Provide superior service to AliMed's customers by achieving First Call Resolution for inbound customer inquiries in fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and to maximize sales opportunities
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Establishes customer needs through enhanced probing techniques, then promotes the products based on customer's needs and interests. Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience. Continues to improve sales ability through ongoing training, role playing, and coaching.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to meet higher performance expectations (increased KPI/MPS). - Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Process orders, pricing inquiries, prepare and follow up on quotations for customers, return requests, and all other contact types in compliance with Quality Service Standards
- Answers first level of technical questions on our products and participates in up-selling activities and offer customers add-on products on orders
- Research and resolve customer issues within expected time frame
- Track order shipments, provide product availability on back orders, facilitate answers for billing inquiries, and assist customers with additional inquiries
- Performs any other tasks as needed and directed by supervisory and management staff
Education/Work Experience Requirements
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in sales with proven results, prior experience within the Healthcare industry highly preferred.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products. Excellent verbal and written communication skills both understanding the customer and working cross-functionally to meet objectives
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, and percentages. Ability to use common spreadsheets (Excel) is required to analyze business performance.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations using company standards and policies to draw conclusions where no precedent exists and have an aptitude for innovative business relationship development. Able to resolve conflict and create winning solutions which balance company, customer and team member needs.
BusinessView all jobs at AliMed Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?