Financial Aid Director
Alhambra Beauty College Inc Alhambra, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $20 Hourly
We are seeking a Financial Aid professional who possesses that exceptional blend of analytical and interpersonal. In addition to possessing relevant experience and skills, candidates must have a positive attitude, high energy, and an ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the Company’s Financial Aid Operations are efficient, effective, and in compliance with all regulatory agencies, including the Department of Education and NACCAS, the school’s accrediting agency.
- Performing and supervising financial aid advising for prospective and current students
- Performing and overseeing the awarding of Title IV financial aid to all students, including sign-off on professional judgments
- Perform general administrative work such as filing and data entry
- Working with the RGM Ralph Gonzalez Management and with our third-party servicer, RGM, to ensure timely and accurate disbursement of Title IV federal aid funds
- Resolving all disbursement or other financial aid processing issues with RGM
- Educating students on the importance of repaying student loans if applicable
- Following our Financial Aid systems, including daily Admissions/Financial Aid download meetings and weekly download meetings with the Director
- Performing periodic compliance checks of student files and financial aid processing to ensure compliance with all Federal and State policies and regulations, especially including those of the Department of Education and our accrediting agency, NACCAS
- Preparing for and participating in annual compliance audits and periodic audits by NACCAS, Department of Education, and other regulatory agencies
- Leading and/or participating in special internal compliance projects as assigned
- Title IV Financial Aid EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Third Party System RGM not required but beneficial
- Strong analytical skills, strong competence working with numbers, attention to detail, as well as effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in education administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time
- Title IV Financial Aid: 3 years (Required)
Alhambra Beauty College IncWhy Work Here?
Room for growth. Flexible.
EducationView all jobs at Alhambra Beauty College Inc