Medical Records Clerk
Come join the amazing team at Alexandria Rehab & Healthcare Center and see why we stand out from the rest. Alexandria is a beautiful and updated nursing facility with a warm and friendly staff.
Join a company that admires, cares, appreciates, and values its employees!
We offer many exciting benefits:
· Generous Tuition Reimbursement (up to $2,500 per year)
· Employee Referral Bonus (up to $1,000)
· Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
· 401K Matching
· Employee Engagement/Culture Committee
· Cell Phone Plan Discounts
· Company Sponsored Life Insurance
· EAP Resources
Here is what is needed to be part of this amazing team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Previous medical records experience a must
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Good time management
- Be familiar with or able to learn medical terminology
- Must provide great customer service to patients and employees
- Collect and file patients' personal information including their medical history and demographic
- Issue medical files to the allotted people and agencies that request or need it
- Distribute medical charts to appropriate staff in the nursing home
- Understand the nursing home policies and procedures to properly keep records
- Ensure patient charts and paperwork are completed and accurate
- Make sure all medical records are kept confidential
Alexandria Rehabilitation and Healthcare CenterAlexandria, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.