We are seeking a Mechanic with a Class A CDL for our 3rd Shift: M-F/Weekends Off.
*** TOP RATE OF HOURLY PAY DUE TO SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL AND RESPONSIBILITIES ***
Come join our team!
You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW), and performing light to medium repairs to trailers and warehouse equipment when not needed to perform deliveries.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Repair deficiencies to trailers and warehouse equipment
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Class A Commercial driver's license
- Valid Medical Card
- Experience in mechanical / trailer repairs
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic