We are seeking a Class A CDL Driver to deliver our product to customers in the Metro areas of PA, NJ, NY, & CT
Full Time / Top rate Hourly Pay / M-F Weekends Off / $5k Sign-On Bonus.
Dedicated and Assigned late-model tractors / No out-of-pocket cost for med/dental/vision premiums / High rate of employer match for 401k
Come join our growing team!
You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy duty truck or tractor-trailer truck
- Supervise forklift operators with the loading and unloading of cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Maintain compliance with DOT/FMCSA regulations, ELD Hours of Service
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch / maintain communication with customers and sales
- Inspect truck before and after trip and document deficiencies on DVIR
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields; at least 2 years verifiable CMV driving preferred
- Possess a Commercial driver's license CLASS A
- Possess a current Medical Card
- Ability to handle physical workload by maintaining cargo securement via cargo straps
- Strong work ethic, dependable, responsible, and able to operate independently; with little supervision