Program Analyst/Technical Editor
- Posted: over a month ago
Program Analyst / Technical Editor – Stafford, VA
Seeking Program Analysts at different experience levels to perform as Technical Editors supporting acquisition programs and customers in Stafford, VA. Duties include:
- Under supervision, supports the team members and the customers with acquisition programs lifecycle activities.
- Work as part of a team editing and reviewing technical materials and program documents.
- Develop correspondence and sitreps, and tracking action items on applicable database/tracker.
- Prepare presentations, binders, and any other supporting materials.
- Organize and maintain program documents/files for ease of access in SharePoint sites
- Manage documents for routing of review and collecting responses.
- Analyze workflows and processes to streamline document review and archive/retrieval processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree; years of experience commensurate with the level:
- Junior – Level: 5 years equivalent combination of education, professional training, or relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Mid – Level: 5 to 9 years of relevant experience; +5 additional years combination of education, professional training, or relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience organizing and maintaining program documents/files for ease of access in SharePoint sites, managing documents for routing of review and collecting responses is required.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of an integrated team of Government and non-Government stakeholders is required.
- Excellent editing and technical writing skills are required.
- Experience with Naval Correspondence is preferred.
- Ability to analyze workflows and processes to streamline document review and archive/retrieval processes is required for Mid - Level
- Excellent MS Office and SharePoint apps skills are required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, “go-getter” attitude, and a passion for the Marine Corps mission are required.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and analytical capabilities are required.
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret clearance.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Alexandria Insights is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, dedicated to helping customers effectively and efficiently use technology to solve significant problems. If you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, hard-working, and want to get in on the ground floor of a growing small company, please submit your resume. Alexandria Insights is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alexandria Insights will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals who are unable to use the online system to apply due to a disability.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?