DTS Travel Specialist
Alexandria Insights (AI) is seeking qualified and experienced DTS Travel Specialists to support the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Air Warfare & Weapons Science and Technology Department (Code 35). Code 35 is responsible for fostering, planning, managing and executing scientific research and technology development on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. These responsibilities include the management of Basic Research, Applied Research, and Advanced Technology Development associated with Naval Air Vehicles and Weapons.
· Must possess either (1) a high school diploma plus at least 5 years of experience providing DTS support or (2) a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and 2 years of experience providing DTS support.
· Must possess prior experience using the Defense Travel System (DTS) and Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
· Desired candidates with experience working with the following systems or similar systems: Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), Program Budget Information System (PBIS), Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP), Defense Travel System (DTS), Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Contracts Officer Representative Tool (CORT), Document Retrieval System (DRS), Total Workforce Management System (TWMS), online Defense Acquisition University (DAU) sites/applications, the Joint Personnel Accountability System (JPAS), Microsoft Access, Microsoft SharePoint / iConnect; and, Oracle based systems/software, such as Business Intelligence Dashboard, BAA Document Console, Contract and Grant Administration Management Information System (CAMIS), and Personnel Process Improvement (PPI) Suite System.
· Possess excellent computer skills, with particular emphasis on PowerPoint and associated graphics and presentation development software.
· Must be a U.S. citizen and have or be eligible for an DoD Secret security clearance