We are looking to hire on an experienced Startup/Testing Engineer on a permanent basis. This is a for an engineering firm in the area that works with clients in the Healthcare, Governmental, Educational, and Commercial sectors.
Execute and lead startup / testing and commissioning efforts.
· Review contract documents.
· Develop testing documentation.
· Onsite Testing and Acceptance for mechanical systems.
· Develop startup and testing programs for mechanical / electrical systems, including test procedures, checklists, and customer acceptance forms.
· Review contract documents to identify systems and subsystems for startup and testing.
o Drawings, P&IDs, Specifications, Contractor Submittals and Equipment/System Data
· Manage and lead startup and testing efforts onsite.
· Coordination / leadership with the client, contractors, and engineers.
· Maintain document revisions / records of installation and testing procedures.
· Lead scheduling and planning for required tasks and activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in engineering
· 5+ years of Commissioning / Startup & Testing experience.
· Experience working with chiller systems, HVAC, water systems and building system controls.
· Ability to travel periodically to project sites.
· Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing