We are looking to hire a Field Service Engineer. This individual will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and servicing CNC Machinery and Electrical Discharge Machines on client sites. We provide a company car, full benefits, and over time pay that includes travel time. This position requires regional travel throughout Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana up to 60% of the time during busy periods. A lot of the trips are just for the day, but some will require overnight stay a couple days out of the week.
· Install various CNC machinery and Electrical Discharge Machines.
· Provide preventative maintenance for these machines at client locations.
· Travel to repair break downs on customer sites.
· Provide strong customer service while interacting with clients on site.
· Must have at least 2 years of experience with installations and maintenance of CNC Machinery and or Electrical Discharge Machines.
· Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
· A willingness to take ownership of client issues and to provide a strong customer service-oriented experience.
· Must a valid driver license and the ability to travel up to 60% of the time in the Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky area.