Our client is looking to add a mid-level Civil Engineer to their team on a permanent basis. This is for a Structural and Civil Engineering firm. This individual will be working on design for site development projects. This is an incentive based position with the opportunity for lucrative quarterly bonuses in addition to the salary.
- Provide support on projects related to land development, construction documents and administration, stormwater management, state and local environmental permits, utility and site design.
- Provide subcontractor management and interface with clients and regulators.
- Prepare and/or support the development of regulatory documents, including technical reports, permit applications for stormwater and wastewater management activities, and discharge monitoring reports.
- Assist with project scoping/estimating and the preparation of cost proposals.
- Provide support to Professional Engineers and Licensed Site Professionals.
- Performs routine engineering work while developing professional proficiency.
- On design assignments, works to learn how to clearly convey the design intent through engineering drawings and specifications.
- On assignments involving investigations and planning, works to learn the fundamentals of engineering processes and to apply them successfully to operating systems.
- On assignments involving construction activities, works to develop an understanding of construction methods and the translation of engineering drawings and specifications into the constructed product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering
- Active E.I.T. or P.E.
- At least 4 years of professional Civil Engineering experience.
- Site development design experience.
- Strong sense of urgency and communication skills.
- Experienced with AutoCAD and preferably Civil 3D.