*** U.S. Remote from Memphis, TN Territory includes Arkansas plus Northern MS and AL
*** Candidate must reside in Memphis, TN and travel within the territory
Are you passionate about solving problems for customers? Positively impacting patient care? Creating innovative solutions? Epredia is looking for an Account Executive to do just that!
About Anatomical Pathology
Improving lives by enabling better cancer diagnostics. Epredia offers a complete line of cancer diagnostic instruments and consumables from specimen collection to diagnosis. Epredia`s collaborative team of employees are delivering critical answers and strive to provide Pathology labs a more efficient, safe and productive environment.
How will you make an impact?
From fostering strong, meaningful relationships with our customers to creatively solving problems with innovative solutions to managing the sales strategy, you’ll partner with our customers to ensure they have the right equipment to provide the best care to their patients each day. You’ll be responsible for more than just selling. You’ll drive positive experiences by focusing on our top priority: our customers. You’ll work with a variety of stakeholders in a dynamic organization to make a positive impact in the healthcare industry. In this customer facing role, Account Executives are crucial to delivering on our mission of enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
What will you do?
- Execute the division’s business strategy through the sales process to meet or exceed defined sales goals/quotas
- Establish relationships with customers at all levels from the front line to the decision makers to understand priorities and propose solutions based on uncovering customer’s present and future needs
- Proactively schedule time for customer visits, follow up after the sale, install and train on equipment, and resolve service issues
- Collaborate with channel partners/distributors to maximize selling opportunities
- Manage customer expectations by asking good questions and detailing Epredia’s value proposition
- Create a positive customer experience by coordinating internally to ensure customer needs are met
- Utilize SalesForce.com to document sales forecasts and identify opportunities to grow the sales funnel
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within the industry and territory
- Attend state, regional, and national trade shows as applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years sales experience with demonstrated results
- Passion to make every day meaningful by moving quickly, flexibly, and decisively
- Delivers with purpose to realize your best in a fast-paced environment
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Travel is expected and varies based on territory