Water Meter Reader
Alexander Contract Services Ventura, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical
Immediate positions are available for Water Meter Readers in the Ventura area. We have been in business since 1967 and read for numerous municipalities and privately owned companies in California.
The available position is to record usage on meters through an electronic handheld device. This is a full time position with work hours being Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Possession of an M-1 motorcycle license is a plus but not required.
The job requirements of this position are to:
- Have a clean background check, DMV report and drug screening
- Have the ability to lift meter lids weighing up to 45 lbs. throughout the shift.
- Be available to work overtime and Saturdays as needed
- Be able to work on feet for eight (8) hours with repeated bending, crouching and climbing.
- Ability to work safe and record accurate data in a timely manner.
This position offers: Internal advancement, medical insurance, 401(k), performance incentives and relocation potential. No experience is required, we will train. Higher starting wage may be given depending upon experience.
Alexander's Contract Services provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Alexander Contract ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great work environment with room to grow.
Alexander's Contract Services has been in business since 1967 and provides products and services to the Water Utility industry.
Energy and Environment