Water Meter Reader
Alexander Contract Services Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate positions are available for Water Meter Readers in the Sacramento and Citrus Heights area. We have been in business since 1967 and read for numerous municipalities and privately owned companies in California.
The available position is to record usage on meters through an electronic handheld device. This is a full time position with work hours being Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The job requirements of this position are to:
- Have a clean background check and drug screening
- Have the ability to lift meter lids weighing up to 45 lbs. throughout the shift.
- Be available to work overtime and Saturdays as needed
- Be able to work on feet for eight (8) hours with repeated bending, crouching and climbing.
- Ability to work safe and record accurate data in a timely manner.
This position offers: Internal advancement, medical insurance, 401(k), performance incentives and relocation potential. No experience is required, we will train. Higher starting wage may be given depending upon experience.socia
Alexander Contract ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great work environment with room to grow.
Alexander's Contract Services has been in business since 1967 and provides products and services to the Water Utility industry.
Energy and Environment