Assistant Property Manager
Alexander Company Kansas City, MO
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $38,000 to $44,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental, life insurance
The Alexander Company is looking for an Assistant Property Manager for the Professional Building Lofts apartment building located in Kansas City, Missouri. This position will assist the Property Manager with all management responsibilities with emphasis on leasing and renewal aspects, as well as tenant relations. The ideal candidate is well versed with working in a fast-paced, problem solving environment, has good communication skills both written and verbal, effective organization skills, and is detail oriented. Professional Building Lofts has is a 100% LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) community. LIHTC experienced is preferred, but not required.
· Greet prospective renters and qualify them by covering all required LIHTC and Fair Housing criteria
· Respond to all lead inquiries via email, phone, and walk-ins
· Set appointments and conduct apartment showings
· Entering prospect information and applications in Realpage/One-site software
· Process applications for approval
· Prepare and draft leases and complete all necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
· Deliver 120, 90, 60, 30-day notices to residents for renewals to complete annual recertification paperwork
· Follow up on renewal notices to ensure timeliness completion or update availability for non-renewals
· Continuously monitor advertising platforms and property website to ensure accurate availability is being displayed properly
· Assist the Property Manager with addressing resident complaints, concerns and requests in a timely manner to ensure resolution
· Enforce policies and rules of the apartment community based on the lease documents
· Assist with organizing and holding resident events
· Deliver notices to residents in person and via Activebuilding
· Assist with rent collection and follow up with residents on delinquent amounts
· Monitor work orders are completed in a timely manner and follow up with resident, maintenance technicians, or vendors as needed
· Review incoming invoices for accuracy and submit for payment processing
· Assist the Property Manager in completion of projects and all other duties as assigned
The job is predominantly sedentary but requires mobility. (i.e. climb stairs and walking) to tour the community. This position involves sitting, walking, or standing for prolonged periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Reliable transportation to and from Professional Building Lofts is required. Typical workday is 9am-6pm with additional flexibility for nights and weekend showings.
This position is considered full time.
Here are a few of our historic and new construction properties we manage:
Alexander CompanyWhy Work Here?
The Alexander Company is known for our historic redevelopments throughout the United States.
The Alexander Company is based in Madison, WI with properties located in Iowa, Maryland, Missouri, North Carolina, Virginia, and Wisconsin. We are known for our historic redevelopments throughout the United States. We consist of our development, design, and management departments to oversee any project from start to finish in house. Here are a few of our historic and new construction properties we manage: https://printworksmill.com/apartments/ https://libertycrestapartments.com/ https://artisanvillagemadison.com/ https://milwaukeefortress.com/ https://courthouse-lofts.com/
1103 Grand Blvd Kansas CityKansas City, MO