Alertus Technologies Llc Beltsville, MD
- Expired: September 05, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, versatile wordsmith to play a critical role in driving Alertus' rapid growth. The Marketing Copywriter reports to the Director of Marketing and will be key to bringing our mission to life. In this role, you will be responsible for producing creative content across various channels-from creative copy for email marketing, digital advertising, video, social media, blogs, product sheets, case studies, proposals, and more.
This is a self-driven position where creating engaging, value-driven marketing content is the recipe for success. Our ideal candidate has the ability and passion to produce compelling, high-quality marketing materials that highlight our unified mass notification solutions.
In your application, please include your cover letter (optional), resume, and a link to your portfolio and/or 3-5 samples of relevant work sent to email@example.com. Please also include the job title in your email subject line.
A Day in the Life:
- Write copy for flyers, brochures, video scripts, news releases, websites, and more showcasing the Alertus suite of products
- Translate complex technical concepts into concise and engaging content
- Proofread and edit all marketing copy to ensure brand standards are met
- Write clear, compelling copy for external- and internally-facing campaigns and assets of multiple formats
- Understand, internalize, and help evolve the Alertus brand as expressed in copy and ideas
- Partner with internal stakeholders to generate ideas and deliver assets aligned to business goals
- Work with creative and strategy teams on concept development for campaigns
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS in English, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
- Able to juggle a heavy workload and deal with competing priorities with ease
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture - it's about more than words, it's how the concept, strategy, design and user experience all fit together for effective communications
- Ability to adapt quickly yet still deliver high-quality work in a fast-moving, energetic environment
- Work that demonstrates conceptual thinking
- Expertise in writing for all mediums including traditional, digital, and non-traditional platforms
- Self-starter, grace under deadline pressure
- Ability to present and stand up for work internally and to clients.
- Communicate effectively, continuously optimistic about finding a better solution
- Proven experience responding to stakeholder feedback for creative assets
- Agency copywriting experience with demonstrated expertise turning strategy into compelling content across multiple platforms
- An understanding of SEO principles and how they pertain to copy
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for This Job