We are looking to hire Armed Security guards within the Reno area. Alert Security Asset Protection is a growing security and patrol organization. We currently are accepting applications for the role of Armed Security Officer. Successful candidates will identify and report incidents at assigned client sites, and will be responsible for the security and safety of our clients’ properties. Officers will periodically tour the assigned facility to identify any irregularities, uphold order, and enforce regulations for our client’s premises, personnel and visitors.
Pay rate: $17/hr.
Security Officer Responsibilities:
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Security Officer Skills
- Current Nevada (PILB)ARMED Guard Card
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of following complex instructions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to participate in the company’s screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures
Military Experience a plus+++++.
To apply: Submit your resume or stop by during business hours at Kietzke Lane, Bldg. M Suite 246, Reno, NV 89502
This position may require extensive standing and walking while providing security to the site. It may also include climbing stairs, walking on uneven terrain or up inclines, pushing, pulling, or occasional lifting or moving up to 25 pounds.