Senior Network Engineer, Corporate IT
- Expired: February 15, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alert Innovation, now powered by Walmart, is a fast-growing venture on a mission to reinvent retail through robotics. We've partnered with Walmart to develop our Alphabot® technology, which is currently being deployed at stores throughout North America.
The IT System Engineer is responsible for managing, supporting and administering various areas of our IT infrastructure.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON:
- Design, configure, and maintain wired and wireless networks
- Implement and maintain firewall and VPN solutions
- Manage LAN and WAN circuits
- Implement and manage tunnels between networks
- Provide backup support for the Systems Administrator
- Provide technical support for escalations from the help desk team
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
- Manage priorities and triage skills to resolve issues efficiently
- Share knowledge and mentor others in the team
- Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for all systems
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating networking issues to other employees and management
- Respond to network outages and troubleshooting complex network issues to minimize downtime.
- Manage DNS, DHCP, authentication certificates, Radius
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in network engineering
- Strong experience with Cisco switches, including Nexus and Catalyst
- Familiarity with HP Aruba and Cisco Meraki WiFi
- Knowledge of Palo Alto and Meraki Firewalls
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team and provide backup support
- Strong problem-solving and triage skills
- A drive to learn and focus on professional development
- Ability to share knowledge and mentor others in the team
Alert Innovation's recent awards include:
FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES, WE OFFER:
- Excellent benefits - multiple health plan options, Doctor on Demand service, vision and dental insurance for you and dependents
- 401(k) match, stock purchase plans, life insurance, disability insurance and more
- RSU grants with generous annual refreshers
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work schedules
- Up to 12 weeks of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Walmart discounts in-store and online
- Free lunch, coffee, and snacks provided daily!
Learn more about why we were named a 2022 Best Place to Work at alertinnovation.com/careers .
Alert Innovation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
TechnologyView all jobs at Alert Innovation
Get fresh Senior Network Design Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.