Logistics Specialist 1
Location: Onsite: 4045 E. Bell Rd., Suite 133, Phoenix, AZ. 85032
Hours: Full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
AleraCare, a provider of infusion treatments and specialty pharmacy services, has an exciting new opening for a Logistics Specialist 1 within our Supply Chain team. This is a full-time on-site opportunity in Phoenix, with a competitive hourly rate and a generous benefits package. If you have experience working within the healthcare industry in supply chain/logistics, a basic understanding of medical and/or pharmaceutical terminology, and a stable work history, we want to hear from you!
The Logistics Specialist 1 is responsible for completing and supporting various activities associated with procurement, warehousing, transporting and overall fulfillment of medical/non-medical supplies, equipment, and patient specific medications for AleraCare expanding network of owned and affiliated Ambulatory Infusion Centers (AIC). These activities include but are not limited to:
Adherence to AleraCare’s Wholesale & 3PL Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) & the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DCSSA). Demonstrates integrity and honesty through every client/customer interaction. Actively participates in AleraCare’s continuous process improvement initiatives.
Works closely with team-members to organize and complete daily work assignments. Receives and processes inbound shipments. Fulfills and prepares outbound shipments. Maintains physical and electronic documentation of all inventory transactions. Answers incoming telephonic and electronic mail correspondence and provides appropriate customer service and follow-through. Maintains an organized and presentable work environment.
Works with internal and external AICs to maintain and update perpetual inventory records and product availability within various software systems. Reviews and updates shared documents and work-ques to communicate across business entities. Coordinates the timely exchange of rental equipment and communicates with appropriate parties.
- Ensure all inbound shipments are inspected, unpacked, accounted, labeled, put away and processed within the appropriate software, escalates as needed.
- Responds to, processes, and provides updates on client/customer inquiries related to Wholesale & 3PL operations.
- Reviews daily production schedule and organizes applicable pick sheets and materials.
- Compiles additional AIC requests (i.e., paperwork, medical/non-medical supplies) and develops/updates shipment manifest.
- Works cooperatively to fulfill appointment specific medication requests and stages for accuracy review.
- Works within appropriate Inventory software to accurately transfer allocated inventory across AICs.
- Coordinates with AICs to identify the appropriate delivery option and prepares shipping labels accordingly.
- Packages shipments according to AleraCare SOPs.
- Communicates all outbound shipment tracking information with appropriate parties.
- Organizes daily production paperwork and files accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Demonstrates basic understanding of logistics and relevant compliance concepts
- Exhibits strong teamwork and cooperation
- Proficient verbal and written communication
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and perform physical tasks
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or Material Management system (MMS) software
- Basic understanding of medical and/or pharmaceutical terminology
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Logistics Specialist 1 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.