Small Group Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Coordinate the Request for Proposal (RFP) process on behalf of a client.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data from vendors/carriers for reporting to the client, including cost projections and evaluation of vendor renewals.
- Gather health benefits data and comparing a clients plan information to other companies by industry or geography.
- Review client needs recommend suitable approaches and help implement benefit program strategies.
- Model employee benefits contributions to meet employer objectives.
- Develop client communications, including proposals, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Assist with employer-level client service needs.
- Conduct open enrollment and client meetings virtually or in person, when possible.
- Attend staff meetings, department and carrier meetings as well as educational workshops.
- 3+ years experience in customer service, proposal development or account management in an employee benefit setting. Experience working with employers a plus.
- Intermediate level expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, and interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to self-check work.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Current CA life and health insurance license or ability to obtain immediately.
- Agency management system experience preferred.
BusinessView all jobs at Alera Group