- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist in sorting incoming mail and deliveries, and managing outgoing mail.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Respond to basic HR related questions.
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences.
- Manage phone system and make sure that numbers are forwarded and provide new employees with phone numbers/ phone or softphone.
- Manage office security making sure ring cameras are operating and that alarm software is kept current with active employees.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires making sure new hires have all they need for their first day.
- Assist with audiovisual. Work with A/ V vendor to ensure any issues are resolved right away. Assist in setting up meetings in the conference rooms if necessary.
- Keep the office contact list and seating chart updated.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role.
- HR Exeperince prefered.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
BusinessView all jobs at Alera Group