Lead Financial Analyst
Alene Candles Milford, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
Alene Candles LLC & Midwest is a private label, contract manufacturer that produces high-quality candles for some of the worlds most recognized retail, boutique, and cosmetic brands. With our headquarters in New Hampshire and locations in Ohio and New York, weve been in business for over 25 years. We are passionate about making the best products in the world, making safety our number one priority, and being an insanely great place to work.
We are currently seeking a Lead Financial Analyst with a strong accounting education to join a fast-paced, service-oriented, multi-site manufacturer focused on double-digit CAGR and execution excellence. If you prove your performance and value to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Controller throughout your first full year of employment (intelligent critical-thinker with a sense of ownership and quality combined with speed of delivery), you will be given the opportunity to form a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department inside the Company. Finance or Accounting Analysts with full financial statement modeling experience (in a private equity or acquisition planning context) with a future interest in FP&A management are encouraged to apply.
You will leverage your analytical and modeling skills, as well as your knowledge of finance and accounting principles, to prepare and present financial projections for the Company including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Credit Facility (Pricing and Covenant) computations. You will be responsible for running the annual planning process and for completing an assumptions-driven financial and operational plan including detailed OpEx and CapEx foundations within the integrated model. You will further integrate the annual plan into (and update) the five-year plan including clear summaries of profitability drivers within your work. You will attenuate your annual projections with rolling forecasts and six-month projection resets to guide the Companys near-term performance. You will analyze projected performance relative to covenant metrics and communicate actionable recommendations to senior management. You will prepare and maintain bridge work and make target-to-actual performance presentations to operating managers. You will work collaboratively with Finance and Information Technology and apply your knowledge (of the future) to the development and readiness of the financial reporting system.
Accurate, timely completion (presentation and communication) of:
- Annual plan, rolling forecasts and six-month projection (resets).
- Five-year plan (integrated and maintained with above).
- CapEx financial justifications (prior to and after project implementation).
- Debt and covenant projections.
- Customer and product (form) profitability projections.
- Labor incentive proposals relative to plan.
- Business Reporter (IFS reporting) deliverables.
- Actual to plan bridge work.
- Actual to budget reviews with operational managers.
- Degree in Accounting is required (Bachelor or Masters degree from a strong educational program).
- 5 years experience (minimum) as Accounting or Financial Analyst.
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is mandatory.
- Willing and capable of business travel up to 15% of your time (New Hampshire and Ohio).
- Private-equity experience (multiple acquisitions).
- Debt capacity, liquidity, and capital structure projection experience.
- IFS Business Reporter experience is a significant plus.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
Alene offers a host of competitive benefits for full-time employees, some of which include: Medical, Dental, and Vision with a Healthcare Reimbursement Account, 401(k) with company match, Basic Life Insurance (100% company paid), Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Voluntary PTO Donation Program, Tuition Reimbursement and Alene Gives Back our paid volunteer program.
Alene Candles provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Should you require assistance completing this application or during any phase of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-673-5050 and ask to speak to Human Resources. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs in a reasonable amount of time.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Alene Candles