Customer Experience Advisor
- Posted: over a month ago
We’re searching for a Full – Time Customer Experience Representative who possesses the following skills:
- Collaboration: As a Customer Experience Representative, you’ll be a part of the Alen Customer Relations Team and work with other teams across the company, including the, Product, Marketing, Ecommerce, and Executive teams to put the Customer First and to help reach Alen’s monthly and yearly objectives.
- Communication: You’ll use your verbal & written communication skills to take care of Alen customers. You’ll listen intently to the voice of the customer, and speak to them appropriately for their stage of the Sales or Service Conversation. You’ll act as a Champion for the Alen brand, helping customers get the most out of their Alen products and resolving any issues they might be experiencing.
- Initiative: You’ll be ready to quickly and sincerely engage with customers over phone, chat, email, social, and other digital platforms with us. You’ll work with the Customer Experience Manager’s to proactively engineer solutions to customer issues and contribute to better service and sales tactics.
- Influence: As a hyper-strategic point of contact with our customers, you will collect data and give feedback (both quantitative and anecdotal) that will play a part in the development of our products, the improvement of our communication, and the overall direction of the company and web stores. The quality of your greeting and care for the customer is a key differentiator for us, demonstrating our commitment to always put the Customer First.
- Relationship: At Alen we pride ourselves on our close, personal relationships with our customers. You’ll need to be ready to engage with compassion, care, and candor to a wide variety of personalities and concerns.
In this role, you’ll:
- Answer or initiate customer calls, chats, emails, social, and other digital platforms based on the communication etiquette set by the Customer Experience Manager, in order to promote Alen’s products and services.
- Use your knowledge of the Service and Sales Conversation to communicate effectively, care for customer needs, and trigger customers into meaningful action.
- Investigate and resolve customer situations, including searching for answers with the Alen Product team, Operation teams, or others who might have key information on how or why the issue came to be.
- Use ZenDesk/Netsuite as the CRM tool for case and order logging, while following order processing & data acquisition processes.
- Close sales from inbound calls with customers whose needs can be met with the addition of more products or services to their homes, work, or other places in their lives.
- Close Sales from Outbound Calls You will actively pursue out bounding opportunities from our current customers to ensure they are up to date on Filter Replacements
- Study the Sales Conversation with a keen eye for discovering how you can improve your interactions with customers at each and every stage.
- Understand both the customer and our product & services such that you can proactively listen to customer needs, ask supporting questions, and effectively point the customer to the best possible solution(s) for their needs or issues.
- Establish and build ongoing relationships with customers; at the same time you will be building the Alen brand, especially our value of putting the Customer First.
You’ll want to have the following education and experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in an inbound or outbound call center
- Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
- Management: This role does not manage direct reports at this time.
- This role is primarily remote and requires the ability to take customer calls in a quiet space
- Full Time Hours: 40 hours per week
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?