Great opportunity to join an established, growing, psychiatric practice providing mental health services and addiction treatment. We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) with at least two-year experience in the mental health field who enjoys working and collaborating in a team environment.
Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
Develop and execute individual treatment plans
Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
Maintain accurate client documentation pursuant to HIPPA and Federal laws as well as the established documentation practices of the employer and other insurance companies.
Independent contractor will collaborate in treatment planning with employer.
Independent contractor will be expected to comply/report to the office manager regarding scheduling and billing processes.
· Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
· 2+ years’ experience in outpatient setting
· Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
· Compassionate and caring demeanor
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Strong leadership qualities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Dedicated Team Player
· Part-time position
Please email resume
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview asap
Hoffman Estates, IL