We are currently seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate provides for his or her patients and exceeding expectations. As a RN working in labor and delivery you will administer medications, monitor fetal heart rates, assist in labor inducement, and work with physicians to design infant delivery plans. Nursing in labor and delivery requires RNs to be competent in the total birth process - from antepartum to neonatal to newborn nursery - and all related subspecialties. Labor and delivery nurses can find jobs in a variety of settings including hospitals, pediatric facilities, birthing and maternity centers, health clinics, and OB/GYN outpatient offices. Compassion and positivity are essential for labor and delivery nurses.
Job Skills / Requirements:
· Valid BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
· A valid professional license within the state of practice
· Intermediate Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (Intermediate AWHONN) and S.T.A.B.L.E. credentials are recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
· Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
· Proof of right to work in the United States
· Experience as a labor and delivery nurse