We are currently seeking an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate provides for his or her patients and exceeding expectations. As a RN working in Home health you will assist patients who are healthy enough to live at home, yet still require aid performing daily tasks. RNs in home healthcare help the patient with medications, grooming, bathing, and navigating the home. One of the most important functions of home health nurses is to keep careful records of the patient's vital signs, bladder and bowel functions, and rehabilitation progress. The home healthcare provider may be required to provide wound care, bandage changes, alcohol rubs, simple massages, and maintenance of prosthetic limbs. Patients may require short-term care following surgery or long-term assistance for more serious or permanent conditions.
Job Skills / Requirements:
· Valid BLS from the American Heart Association
· A valid professional license within the state of practice
· Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
· Experience as a home health experience is required
· Some positions require previous experience in an acute care setting - ask your recruiter for details
· Proof of right to work in the United States