We are looking for people with an Associates degree and a passion to help children with Autism and developmental disabilities. Here is your chance to make a difference!
Do you love working with children?
We will train the right candidate for the ABA Technician position.
Alee Behavioral Healthcare is currently hiring Full time ABA Behavior Technicians. Paid Training and RBT classes offered to interested employees.
Under general supervision, provides 1:1 behavioral interventions with children and youth receiving Applied Behavioral Analysis in a school setting.
Duties and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Providing 1:1 direct applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy to children/youth with behavioral concerns , developmental delays, etc.
- Following a client's individualized session, treatment, or behavior plan
- Implementing behavior protocols aimed to reduce inappropriate behavior and increase appropriate behavior
- Bringing any issues about current plan to supervisor as they arise
- Helping to increase the client's social and community competencies by building daily living skills that will assist the client in living successfully at home and in the community
- Collecting behavioral data (manually and electronically)
- Graphing session data
- Serving as a positive role model for children/youth
- Maintaining client confidentiality
- Assisting the client to engage in, or remain engaged in, appropriate activities
- Collaborating with and supporting caregivers' efforts to provide a positive environment for the client
- Ensuring safety of client at all times during provision of therapeutic behavioral services
- Managing inappropriate behavior in a manner that ensures the safety of the client, caregiver(s), and staff
- Reporting incidents to the Clinical Director immediately
- Communicating professionally with clients, parents, guardians, and coworkers
- Attending ongoing clinical supervision meetings as required
- Comply guidelines and policies
- Maintaining accurate, complete progress notes and other written records in accordance with program policies
- Assisting in general administrative duties when not with clients as directed
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- RBT Certification from BACB
- Experience working with children (preferred)
- Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication
- Ability to obtain CPR, First Aid, and other training certifications as required per program and client need
- completion of criminal background studies
- Valid state identification card
- Physically mobile: physically able to withstand prolonged periods of standing, be able to lift and carry heavy objects (min. of 40 pounds), and able to move into action at any moment's notice (e.g., run after a child if necessary) and become CPI certified