AlediumHR is a full-service direct-hire and contracts recruiting firm specializing in the Telehealth industry. We are seeking qualified professionals for a Clinical Operations Manager role with one of our client partner companies. This position will be based in Chicago, IL.
The Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the behavioral health, dermatology, and non-medical specialty areas. The position ensures that service delivery operates efficiently and delivers high-quality healthcare.
- Continuously review and manage the operational structure of specialty services.
- Assist in the development of strategies, budget and work plans.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for behavioral health services
- Serve as the client-facing clinical operations account manager for behavioral health Medicaid business
- Serve as the point person for addressing complaints and crisis situations
- Work with Product Development teams to ensure products deliver a solution that drives value for clients and customers
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve operational workflows for specialty services
- Work closely with Quality to identify focus areas and gaps in service delivery and collaboratively implement plans to mitigate risk
- Conduct analysis of data to identify performance and areas of improvement. Develop action plans and execute on those plans to effectively address identified issues
- Work closely with external partners in the delivery of specialty care services
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science or related field required
- Behavioral health licensure preferred (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, PsyD, LMSW)
- 5 years' experience in a behavioral health care setting; 3 years clinical and/or health care management experience with a general understanding of performance measures
- Demonstrated knowledge of behavioral health clinical operations
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge base of clinical care standards in the treatment of adults and children
- Comprehensive understanding of finance and administration, including budget development and management, and financial reporting