Operations Specialist II - Call Center - Remote Work from Home!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aldridge Pite, LLP is a multi-state law firm that focuses heavily on the utilization of technology to create work flow synergies with its clients and business partners. Aldridge Pite is a full-service provider of legal services to depository and non-depository financial institutions including banks, credit unions, mortgage servicing concerns, institutional investors, private firms, and other commercial clients. Aldridge Pite is dedicated to providing best-in-class representation across all of its Practice Areas through its unwavering subscription to three fundamental tenets: Partnership, Integrity, and Innovation.
The customer service representative is responsible for answering inquiries and obtaining information for clients, customers, and interested parties. The representative will also serve as back up to the mail services team.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Provide foreclosure related information to callers
- Review and respond to client requests in a professional and timely manner
- Reply or forward general customer service emails
- Communicate with team members and clients regarding inquiries within the client systems
- Review and understand foreclosure dockets
- Assist with outgoing and incoming mail from the Atlanta office
- Extensive communication with clients and borrowers via phone
- Associated Degree Required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Law firm or call center experience preferred
- Must possess excellent ability to communicate with all clients
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Professional Personal Presentation
- Overall positive attitude and willingness to adapt to change
- Must possess the ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency in appropriate situations
- Must be proficient in software tools, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Identifies and solves issues in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player and willing to help others in their department whenever necessary.
- Must be extremely organized and be able to multi-task.
- Conscientious with respect to work completion, deadlines, time management and attendance.
- Takes initiative in face of obstacles and identifies what needs to be done and takes action.
- Demonstrates commitment to Firm’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace and capable of multi-tasking.
- Develops professional relationships and builds rapport with others.
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change.
In addition to remote work for most positions, we offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Prescription coverage
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- On-the-job training
- Flexible scheduling (within reason, depending on position)
- Generous PTO plan for all full-time employees
- Full equipment station at no cost for remote employees, including dual monitors
- Employee Assistance Plan, offering free 24/7 counseling and consulting services to support emotional health and wellbeing
- Wellness programs and employee discounts
- Learning and development training opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- And so much more!
Aldridge Pite, LLP is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Aldridge Pite LLP
BusinessView all jobs at Aldridge Pite LLP
Get fresh Work From Home Technical Specialist Law Firm jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.