Legal Industry Virtual Job Fair
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interested in learning more about the legal field? Looking to make a career change? Skilled candidate with years of legal experience? We’ve got a position for you! Come take your career to the next level by joining our virtual job fair and learning about exciting job opportunities at Aldridge Pite, LLP and Affiliates!
Join us at our Virtual Hiring Event being held on December 16, 2021 from 1-4 PM EST by signing up at the link below!
Aldridge Pite Virtual Job Fair
Who We Are:
Aldridge Pite, LLP is a multi-state law firm that focuses heavily on the utilization of technology to create work flow synergies with its clients and business partners. Aldridge Pite is a full-service provider of legal services to depository and non-depository financial institutions including banks, credit unions, mortgage servicers, institutional investors, private firms, and other commercial clients. Aldridge Pite is dedicated to providing best-in-class representation across all of its practice areas through its unwavering subscription to three fundamental tenets: Partnership, Integrity, and Innovation.
Aldridge Pite, LLP is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
You can feel confident knowing that you will be joining a nationally respected leader in the legal industry. We invite you to find out more about us at our virtual hiring fair on December 16, 2021 from 1-4 PM EST by signing up at the link provided. This will be a one-day only event, so don’t miss out on your chance to explore some amazing opportunities at a growing law firm! We look forward to meeting you!
What We Offer:
In addition to remote work for most positions, we offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Prescription coverage
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance plans
- Pet Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible scheduling (within reason, depending on position)
- Generous PTO plan for all full-time employees
- Full equipment station at no cost for remote employees, including dual monitors
- Employee Assistance Plan, offering free 24/7 counseling and consulting services to support emotional health and wellbeing
- Wellness programs and employee discounts
- Learning and development training opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- And so much more!
Positions We are Hiring For (Full-Time):
- Provides a range of legal support and administration to lawyers and other legal professionals engaged in the firm’s practice of representing financial institutions in bankruptcy, foreclosure, residential real estate or mortgage law
- Draft legal documents including pleadings, briefs, motions and agreements.
- Prepare correspondence as needed
- Communicate with courts, title vendors and other third parties as needed
- Respond to status inquiries
- Document preparation, Quality control
- Update internal processing systems
- Update and monitor client’s 3rd party systems
- Communicate with clients/vendors/borrowers
- Respond to inquiries timely and accurately.
- Identify and document root cause issues.
- Accurately record time worked each day.
- Carry out responsibilities according to best in class team procedures within specific deadlines.
Operations Specialist take on many roles in the Firm to ensure all performance metrics are met. They can be responsible for duties that include:
- Quality control
- Communication with clients and internal departments regarding performance and process
- Prepare documents for execution
- Review data and analyze
- Call center and mail room duties
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Attend mediations, trials, and hearings, and other duties as assigned
- Perform legal research and writing
- Take and defend depositions
- Draft pleadings, briefs, affidavits, discovery, proposed orders, correspondence, memoranda, and opinion letters
Who We Are Looking For:
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Team player and willing to help others
Join us at our Virtual Hiring Event being held on December 16, 2021 from 1-4 PM EST by signing up at the link below! We look forward to meeting you!
Aldridge Pite Virtual Job Fair
If you need help signing up for the job fair please email HR@aldridgepite.com.
Aldridge Pite LLP
LegalView all jobs at Aldridge Pite LLP