Legal Assistant - Work from Home
- Posted: over a month ago
Aldridge Pite, LLP is a multi-state law firm that focuses heavily on the utilization of technology to create work flow synergies with its clients and business partners. Aldridge Pite is a full-service provider of legal services to depository and non-depository financial institutions including banks, credit unions, mortgage servicing concerns, institutional investors, private firms, and other commercial clients. Aldridge Pite is dedicated to providing best-in-class representation across all of its Practice Areas through its unwavering subscription to three fundamental tenets: Partnership, Integrity, and Innovation.
Aldridge Pite, LLP is currently seeking a bright, highly motivated and professional remote Legal Assistant. Experience is required.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Assisting attorneys in the representation of clients in foreclosure, litigation or bankruptcy proceedings including, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Ensure assigned cases are moved proactively through the judicial foreclosure process
- Draft legal documents required for both default judgments and contested cases
- Monitor court/client/investor deadlines to ensure compliance
- Electronically file pleadings and manage a high volume of ecourt notices
- Draft correspondences and responses to borrowers, clerks, judges, clients
- Provide required update to clients and investors
- Ensure Case Management system is kept updated
- Ensure timely and accurate billing for work completed
- Handle other projects or tasks assigned
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum experience of 2 years as a paralegal/legal assistant
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace and capable of multi-tasking Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize large caseload
- Must be a team player and willing to help others in their department whenever necessary.
- Excellent research, analytical, critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
In addition to remote work for most positions, we offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Prescription coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible scheduling (within reason, depending on position)
- Generous PTO plan for all full-time employees
- Full equipment station at no cost for remote employees, including dual monitors
- Employee Assistance Plan, offering free 24/7 counseling and consulting services to support emotional health and wellbeing
- Wellness programs and employee discounts
- Learning and development training opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- And so much more!
Aldridge Pite, LLP is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Aldridge Pite LLP
LegalView all jobs at Aldridge Pite LLP