Aldridge Pite LLP Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Aldridge Pite, LLP is a multi-state law firm that focuses heavily on the utilization of technology to create work flow synergies with its clients and business partners. Aldridge Pite is a full-service provider of legal services to depository and non-depository financial institutions including banks, credit unions, mortgage servicing concerns, institutional investors, private firms, and other commercial clients. Aldridge Pite is dedicated to providing best-in-class representation across all of its Practice Areas through its unwavering subscription to three fundamental tenets: Partnership, Integrity, and Innovation.
The Foreclosure Fee Approval Processor will be responsible for processing fee approval requests according to client and/or investor procedures; and, for working directly with attorneys and paralegals to ensure we have proper flat fee approval and/or hourly case budget approval in order for invoices to be paid timely.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between Attorneys, Clients, and Investors to ensure proper billing authority is received
- Process requests, follow-ups, and escalations in a timely manner
- Maintain matrix of client and investor changes
- Assist with special fee approval and/or billing projects as needed
- Degree in Accounting or Legal Studies preferred, but not required
- One year legal billing experience preferred but not required
- Mortgage Servicing or Bankruptcy experience preferred, but not required
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have ability to interpret client and investor requirements
- Must be proficient in software tools including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Must be organized and multi-task oriented
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
General Competency Factors
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Effectively communicates with all clients (via Client Systems, e-mail and phone).
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Conscientious with respect to work completion, deadlines, time management and attendance.
- Takes initiative in face of obstacles and identifies what needs to be done and takes action.
- Demonstrates commitment to Firm’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Processes work in compliance with Client requirements as well as SOPs and Operations Matrices.
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace and capable of multi-tasking.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and willing to help others in their department whenever necessary.
- Develops professional relationships and builds rapport with others.
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change.
Aldridge Pite, LLP is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Aldridge Pite LLP
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Aldridge Pite LLP