Spanish Bilingual Collector
Aldridge Pite Haan LLP Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
Aldridge Pite Haan, LLP is a multi-state law firm offering consumer and commercial collection services in Georgia, Alabama, California, Tennessee, Mississippi and Wisconsin. APH strives to provide best in class representation to its clients, and makes a substantial commitment to compliance with federal and state laws and regulations governing the debt collection space. Aldridge Pite Haan utilizes both proprietary and commercially available software solutions to achieve efficiency in the collection process, and to maximize recoveries for its clients.
The Collector is responsible for all collections within the Firm.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
- Call volume ranges from 100 to 125 calls per day
- Possess strong customer service skills, with ability to build relationships
- Persuade and assist patients to pay their outstanding bill
- Negotiate payments and terms of agreement
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and laws pertaining to Medical Collections
- High School Diploma required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required, must be well spoken in English
- 2 + years of experience in collections
- Experience in Medical Collections preferred
- Experience in Medical and Legal Collections optimal
General Competency Factors
- Must be proficient in software tools, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Identifies and solves issues in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player and willing to help others in their department whenever necessary.
- Must be extremely organized and be able to multi-task.
- Conscientious with respect to work completion, deadlines, time management and attendance.
- Takes initiative in face of obstacles and identifies what needs to be done and takes action.
- Demonstrates commitment to Firm’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace and capable of multi-tasking.
- Develops professional relationships and builds rapport with others.
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change.
Aldridge Pite Haan, LLP is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Aldridge Pite Haan LLP
BusinessView all jobs at Aldridge Pite Haan LLP