This role is responsible for elevating the AlderLaw, ZapantaAlder Law, and ZA gives brands through digital marketing. This individual will be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The ideal candidate will be an innovative digital and social media professional who has successfully managed and grown social channels and developed original digital content.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including social media, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, website and digital advertising campaigns for all law firm brands.
· Design, build and maintain our website and social media presence.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Experience in direct marketing, database marketing or developing and/or implementing customer relationship marketing programs.
· Expands social media presence, followers, and engagement through original content.
· Oversees planning for live social content capture at events and develops creative shot lists for social content
· Maintains content library and actively collects/produces new assets for use in marketing
· Actively reports, tracks, and optimizes performance of social media channels
· Responsible for all social media budget planning and tracking
· Reports to owners, managing partner and Director of Creative and collaborates on other marketing-related projects
· Responsible for creating and maintaining social media schedules and deadlines for all brands, including developing and managing content calendar.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and meeting deadlines
· Reputation management
○ Keeps all online sites up to date and replying to online reviews daily (Yelp, Google My Business, Facebook, Glassdoor, etc.)
○ Answers social media inquiries in a customer service courteous and timely manner
○ Attracts potential customers by answering questions and sharing information
○ Proactively identifies brand-reputation problems and swiftly implements the appropriate solution
○ Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the cause of the situation, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
○ Willing to contribute ideas to improve processes and customer experience
· Bachelor's degree in a related field.
· Proven working experience in digital marketing.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display marketing and advertising campaigns.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Hands-on social media experience in social media marketing campaign management, day-to-day publishing, editorial, content creation, and distribution.
· Experience in CRM/email management with a proven background of delivering high in volume and in accuracy campaigns.
· Excellent creative copywriting and editing skills.
· Experience with social media analytics platforms.
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus
· Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
· Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, anticipate errors and to effectively handle multiple priorities
· Will require some work outside of a traditional Monday through Friday work week and outside normal business hours.
Core Values & Must-Haves:
· Passion – Is a fan of innovation technology; understands the potential for evolving marketing trends and the tie to the business and client growth.
· Hands-On – Is willing to roll up their sleeves and get closely involved in tactical execution with the Executive and Creative/Marketing teams.
· Communication – Can clearly communicate and gain credibility with diverse customer targets as well as cross-functional senior executives.
· Energy – Has a positive, high energy and is eager to help take the company to the next level.
· Collaboration – Acts on behalf of the entire company and is a team player capable of forming a "strategic brain-trust" of the company.
· Inclusion – Actively seeks diverse viewpoints, creating a culture where it's safe to dissent.
· Can-Do – Has an attitude always seeking solutions to overcome key business challenges.
· Ownership – Embraces full accountability.
· Beyond Reproach – Has a track record of conducting themselves ethically, with the highest integrity in all matters.
· Detail-oriented – Has mastered multi-tasking.
· Exemplary Judgement – Is able to stay calm under pressure and react appropriately to intense situations and current events.