Alchemy Solar Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $200,000 Yearly
Are you interested in working in one of the fastest growing industries in Hawaii that helps homeowners save money by switching to renewable energy? We founded Alchemy Solar with the goal of helping as many homeowners as possible find the best solar and battery solution for their home. With this goal in mind we have helped families all over Hawaii install solar and home batteries saving money on electricity, protecting themselves from power outages, and protecting the environment.
As one of the fastest growing solar companies in the state of Hawaii we are looking for driven, creative, passionate individuals who want to excel in the customer focused world of solar and home battery sales. At Alchemy Solar we focus on making sure our team is able to provide our customers with the best solar solutions by providing team members with the training, resources, tools, and support they need.
Our Solar Sales Consultant is a commission only in home sales role, with travel required in your market. Some presentations and team meeting will also be completed via video conference, so computer literacy is needed.
- Hit sales and prospecting targets set by the Branch Manager
- Source, self-generate, and complete appointments for potential solar customers
- Conduct solar sales presentations in-home or via digital consultations
- Construct an effective sales approach
- Educate and evaluate a customer on solar and energy storage to help develop a strong lasting relationship
- Update, track, and report on the outcome of opportunities using digital tools
- Proactive and professional communication to make sure exceptional customer experience as the project progresses
- Provide the best customer experience and service from start to finish of the solar installation
- Proactive follow up and management of all prospects, opportunities, and appointments
- Prepare for appointments by reviewing data, building a proposal and constructing an effective sales presentation
- Attend required trainings, company leads and follow all Alchemy Solar processes
- Continue to educate yourself on Alchemy Solar, utility policies, and solar by engaging with trainings and other industry resources
- Proven success in sales, lead generation, or customer service
- Solar or sales experience preferred
- Proficiency on CRM tools, Google Suite, and other digital platforms
- Must proactively travel for appointments and lead generation
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Exceptional communication skills within a variety of different departments and partners
- Have access to a computer, tablet and consistent internet access
- Ability to drive a vehicle during the normal course of business
- Must maintain a clean driving record with the ability to pass a driving background check
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license
Alchemy SolarWhy Work Here?
Alchemy Solar is one of the fastest growing solar business in Hawaii. Help homeowners save money and make the switch to solar!
We’ve built Alchemy Solar on the idea of giving the best options to homeowners without compromising the quality of the material and installation. After being in the industry for 15 years I’ve seen what to do and what not to do. As an owner of solar myself I know it’s a big decision that can feel overwhelming. At Alchemy Solar we are there through every step of the process to make sure the job gets done right.