Regional Locations we are looking to fill include:
- Western PA - Pittsburgh
- Delaware/ Maryland
- NYC/NY-Long Island
PHILADELPHIA, PA-Home Office
AlchemLife is a division of Alchem International Pvt. Ltd, global leaders in high-quality phytochemicals and herbal extracts. Our first phytonutrient plant opened in 1984, in Delhi, India where we began implementing our proprietary PhytoAdvance™ technology. This technology is a precise method of extracting active plant phytonutrients and developing them into natural, beneficial health solutions. Products are backed by over 75 years of diligent research and development.
Regional Outside Sales Representative Job Summary & Job Description
The Regional Outside Sales Representative is responsible for overseeing the sale of products from beginning to end. This representative is the direct point of contact with physicians and pharmacists. A sales representative will be effective in presenting medical information and developing long standing relationships physician offices and pharmacies.
Regional Outside Sales Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate physicians and pharmacists on Alchem's innovative products.
- Cold calling, new lead generation and closing business
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Use Salesforce tools to track and monitor activity and needs of clients.
- Target customer needs and provide innovative solutions.
- Maintain customer base and relationships in territory
- Attend sales meetings ,skype meetings and trade shows
- Demonstrate the ability to meet sales goals and deadlines
- Effectively track samples and customer contacts.
Regional Outside Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- · Ability to work independently and as a team member
- · Bachelor’s degree
- · Additional certifications and other professional development experience
- · 1+ year of sales experience
- · Customer service and people skills
- · Experience calling on physicians offices
- · Prospecting skills
- · Territory management aptitude
- · Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- · Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- · Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
- · Motivation skills and a positive attitude