Alchem USA Inc/NicSelect is a science driven company. We produce clinically tested phytoceutical formulations and premium liquid nicotine. We pride ourselves on over 75 years as specialists in botanical precision extractions. With NicSelect, we strictly pursue sustainable, renewable, innovative, market-driven solutions to the e-cigarette market. With rapid expansion and innovation in the industry, we are seeking a sales executive to help bolster sales and develop business as we expand our product offerings and work to secure our position as the premier liquid nicotine supplier to North America.
The Alchem/NicSelect Sales Executive will be responsible for driving sales and in executing the sales strategy to continue to develop our market share for liquid nicotine and other related skus in the territory. He/she will be developing and leading a territory to further develop the business. He/she will report to the Director of NicSelect and VP of Alchem USA.
The job holder’s key responsibilities include:
- Identify new market trends/customer needs and turning them into business opportunities to grow company market share
- Develop a clear sales roadmap and key account plans for continued and sustainable growth consistent with our strategic plan and drive sales objectives with the team
- Develop customer acquisition &retention strategy and ensure healthy pipeline of new potential customers and key accounts
- Develop and manage the relationship with targeted, existing and potential key accounts
- Drive, support and develop the territory by reviewing sales and key accounts plans, forecasts and participating in customer meetings
- Coach / mentor new account executives relative to account strategy, negotiation tactics, and the application of selling skill fundamentals.
- Actively promote the company profile at conferences, trade shows and industry seminars to foster/maintain client relationships and ensure increase in the awareness and corporate identity of the company as the leading supplier of liquid Nicotine
- Proactively support the key company processes to continually meet and exceed the KPI targets set for the Sales organization.
- Work cooperatively with peers and management to ensure company sales targets and performance measures are achieved and team-based culture fostered.
- Contribute to the Alchem USA Integrated Business Planning process to improve our forecast accuracy to meet company targets.
- Provide timely and accurate Monthly Activity Report to the Director, Vice President and Global team to effectively measure progress against agreed plans and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Communicate, promote and lead by example the Alchem company core values, policies and procedures throughout the organization.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in business development, Field sales direction and management and key account management, relationship management and conceptual selling with proven track record of success.
- In-depth Dietary Supplement or Consumer Healthcare Industry knowledge (minimum 4 years of experience in the industry).
- Demonstrated business and commercial acumen
- Demonstrated Sales professional skills
- Well-developed analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to provide customers with innovative business solutions.
- Experience, credibility, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within an organization and externally
- Recognized for strong work ethics and personal accountability for meeting or exceeding objectives
- Positive attitude Achiever, self-motivated, persistent in following up and willingness to develop skills required for personal development
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize tasks and own time to meet objectives and timeframes
- Sound knowledge of computerized office software and business operating systems (Microsoft Office, CRM Platforms such as Salesforce)
Why Work Here?AlchemLife is a division of Alchem International Pvt. Ltd, global leaders in high-quality phytochemicals and herbal extracts. Our first phytonutrient plant opened in 1984, in Delhi, India where we began implementing our proprietary PhytoAdvanceTM technology. This technology is a precise method of extracting active plant phytonutrients and turning them into natural, beneficial health solutions. It is backed by over 75 years of diligent research and development.
Amazing Opportunity- global leaders in high-quality phytochemicals and herbal extracts
Wilmington Manor, DE