Account Director, Northwest Enterprise Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alcatel – Lucent Enterprise (ALE) provides digital-age networking, communications and cloud solutions with services tailored to ensure customers’ success, with flexible business models in the cloud, on premises, and hybrid. ALE is a trusted advisor to more than a million customers all over the world, located in over 35 countries. Learn more about us on https://www.al-enterprise.com/en/company/about-usWhat is my role?Would you like to help customers select the most cutting-edge innovative solutions? Do you want to play a pivotal role shaping and executing on ALE’s sales vision and strategy?
Come grow with us! We are currently looking for an experienced sales management professional to join our channel team for the southeast USA. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience building and successfully selling to our channel partners and direct customers. Working with both our sales and engineering field teams to support revenue growth through partner support and growth will be a key responsibility.What am I responsible for?Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) has an opportunity for an Account Director responsible for expanding business in the Pacific Northwest U.S. Enterprise market. The primary focus will be to secure network products and network integration contracts with a primary, though not exclusive, focus in the Education, Government and Healthcare markets.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Achieve annual order and revenue targets.
• Develop and execute an Enterprise sales strategy with associated account plans focused on key market verticals and target customers.
• Develop and foster senior level contacts and achieve "trusted advisor" status within targeted accounts. Pro-actively call on new accounts to position Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise products.
• Collaborate with the Services Sales team and the Services Product Management team to realize market objectives and financial targets. Aggressively share market requirements and assist with the creation and validation of customer value propositions.
• Assemble and lead cross-organizational deal pursuit teams.
• Provide accurate and on-time order forecasting.
• Maintain budget and expense management.
• A “can do” attitude & team player mentality with proven ability to influence others to achieve sales goals is a must.
Travel: up to 50% - 75% expected in visiting customers and driving new business in several states in the Pacific Northwest.
• 6-8 years of direct sales experience with a proven track record of finishing in the top 10%.
• 5 years successful selling experience in our target markets (Education, Healthcare, State and Local Government)
• Senior level customer relationships within the State and Local Government, Education and Healthcare sectors.
• Strong financial acumen.
• Results focused - must have a solid track record with proven ability to identify, qualify and close deals.
• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
• salesforce.com experience
Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required.
B.S. Degree or equivalent experience.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise USA, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise USA, Inc.