Medical Practice Manager
Albuquerque Center for Rheumatology. PC Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Albuquerque Center for Rheumatology, PC is looking for a Medical Practice Manager who is professional, well organized, hardworking, dedicated, and a team leader who is responsible for overseeing the operational effectiveness of the medical practice. This will include working closely with physicians, nursing staff, billing, and support staff to provide day-to-day operational supervision and long-term performance improvement. This leadership position will affect patient, employee, and physician satisfaction and our organization’s growth and financial stability.
Duties and Essential Functions:
- Assure smooth and efficient workflows in daily operations of the medical practice.
- Supervise staff and motivate to perform their duties to the best of their abilities.
- Monitor and ensure staffing levels are in line with the budget and utilized adequately.
- Ensure the professional medical staff’s schedules are full, maximizing billing potential and minimizing downtime, while at the same time providing a high standard of care to our patients.
- Monitor, analyze, and assess practice performance.
- Identify performance shortfalls, and formulate, manage, and measure improvement initiatives.
- Work with the managing physician in planning, organizing, staffing, managing, and controlling the support required to effectively deliver our services.
- Recruit, interview, and hire staff. Evaluate, discipline, train, mentor, and terminate staff with proper HR documentation.
- Ensure compliance of policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business or Healthcare Administration, Nursing, or related clinical field and three years management and supervisory experience in a physician practice or related setting.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to deal with conflict, motivate others, and manage staff and medical professionals. Provides leadership demonstrating the ability to influence, motivate, manage, train, counsel, and develop staff to work toward their highest level of function in accordance with job descriptions.
- Ability to work closely with ACR’s accountant to ensure sound fiscal and business performance.
- Knowledge of electronic health records. Familiarity with TSI/NextGen software a plus.
- General understanding of HIPAA, CLIA, OSHA, State regulations, and Medicare guidelines.
- Knowledgeable in MU, PQRS, MACRA, & MIPS.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Albuquerque Center for Rheumatology. PCWhy Work Here?
Awesome physicians, great work environment, great benefits
Albuquerque Center for Rheumatology is a private single specialty medical practice located in the Albuquerque metropolitan area. Our physicians are trained in the diagnosis and management of autoimmune disorders that result in degeneration and inflammation of various organs of the body.
1617 University Blvd NEAlbuquerque, NM
HealthcareView all jobs at Albuquerque Center for Rheumatology. PC