Albuquerque, New Mexico Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking for reliable and dependable Machine Operators. Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
Clients of VIP Staffing experience proven results due to the tenure of our corporate staff and the company’s longevity in the marketplace. We positively impact our customer’s bottom line by analyzing their goals and timelines with an emphasis on productivity.
Albuquerque, New MexicoWhy Work Here?
Awesome opportunity to work with a great company with Excellent benefits!
VIP Staffing is a regional staffing company specializing in filling temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement positions. We command excellence from our employees, provide superior customer service, support generous community involvement all while strengthening our position as a leader and innovator in the staffing industry Clients of VIP Staffing experience proven results due to the tenure of our corporate staff and the company’s longevity in the marketplace. We positively impact our customer’s bottom line by analyzing their goals and timelines with an emphasis on productivity.
6001 Indian School Rd. NE #270Albuquerque, NM