Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Chelmsford, MA
Reporting Manager: Vice President & General Manager
- Generate Purchase Orders and document goods receipt in AX.
- Place orders with suppliers and track/coordinate delivery of materials.
- Receive incoming supplier/subcontractor invoices, verify accuracy and readiness to pay with Project Manager, and assist Accounting team with processing for payment.
- Manage the RMA process.
- Prepare invoices for T&M, preventative maintenance and service projects.
- Assist with the management of company owned vehicles, phones, and computers.
- Schedule and prepare for job turnover meetings between Sales and Operations.
- Monitor time sheet submissions and communicate any missing or incorrect information to the appropriate manger.
- Finalize project close-out documents (Warranty Letters, As-Built, O&M documents).
- Back up the Solutions Project Coordinator and the Service Coordinator.
- General administrative and office support for Division staff.
- Associates degree, including college courses in accounting or business preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience with ERP / IT systems Dynamics AX experience preferred
- Displays strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, manage priorities, and see projects through to completion
- Working knowledge of basic accounting functions (AP, Percentage of Completion method) and ability to coordinate with multiple internal departments (including Operations and Accounting)
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Paid Sick Time
401K with Company match